The latest out of the Eastern Conference's Central division:
- Vincent Goodwill of the Detroit News explains why acquiring Chris Kaman doesn't make sense for the Pistons.
- At Pistons.com, Keith Langlois answers fans' questions on trades and a handful of other topics, agreeing that Kaman-to-Detroit isn't likely.
- The Pacers have never sent a player to the D-League and don't intend to do so with anyone on their current roster, according to Mike Wells of the Indianapolis Star.
- With Andrew Bogut and a handful of other Bucks on the shelf, Jon Leuer has surpassed expectations, writes Dennis Punzel of the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon Journal examines the Cavaliers' shooting guard options, including some D-League possibilities.