Over at HoopsWorld, Steve Kyler kicks off a quick look at trade possibilities for all 30 teams, running alphabetically from Atlanta through Houston. Let's check out a few of Kyler's notes….
- The general belief is that Rajon Rondo will remain a Celtic past March 15th unless Boston is blown away by an offer.
- Bobcats sources say the team has received inquiries on Boris Diaw, who has an expiring contract worth $9MM.
- Sources close to the Mavericks say the team views Rodrigue Beaubois and Dominique Jones as "possible sweeteners" in an offseason sign-and-trade deal for Dwight Howard or Deron Williams.
- If the Warriors decide to move Monta Ellis, any deal may have to include a contract like David Lee's or Andris Biedrins' as well. According to Kyler's sources, the Warriors offered Ellis to the 76ers for Andre Iguodala at the start of the season.
- Concerns about Luis Scola's knees may make it tough for the Rockets to find full value for him on the trade market.
- For more on the ten teams covered in Kyler's piece, check out our Assessing Stocks series, which, coincidentally, has covered the same ten clubs.