Earlier this afternoon, we looked at a number of deadlines facing NCAA underclassmen as they decide whether to declare for this year's draft. We also covered a report suggesting Kentucky's Michael Kidd-Gilchrist will enter the draft. Those aren't today's only draft-related updates though, so let's round up a few more, as June 28th creeps ever closer....
- Anthony Davis of Kentucky remains undecided on whether or not he will declare for the NBA draft, according to Rick Bozich of Courier-Journal.com.
- Maalik Wayns of Villanova will hire an agent and remain in the draft pool, says Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv. Said Wayns of the decision: "The NBA has been a lifelong dream of mine and I have decided now is the time to pursue it." One NBA scout told Zagoria that Wayns might be drafted in the "bottom half of the second round" (Twitter link).
- Memphis guard Will Barton will announce his intentions to enter the draft today, according to Gary Parrish of CBSSports.com. Barton will hire an agent and has no plans to withdraw by April 10th.
- Duke's Mason Plumlee will test the NBA waters, according to Steve Wiseman of the Herald-Sun.
- Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld identifies some potential 2012 draftees to keep an eye on during the NCAA's Sweet Sixteen this weekend.
- The latest mailbag from Keith Langlois of Pistons.com is heavy on questions about what Detroit will do in this year's draft.
- Tom Ziller of SBNation looks at the current draft lottery odds, noting that the Blazers could end up with multiple top-ten picks in June.