Here are today's notable international and D-League-related transactions:
- Travis Leslie has been assigned to the D-League by the Clippers, according to Arash Markazi of ESPN Los Angeles. The Clips' second-round pick has played in just eight games this season.
- The Knicks announced that they've assigned Jerome Jordan to their D-League affiliate in Erie, tweets Zach Lowe of SI.com. The return of Josh Harrellson made the decision a no-brainer, says Marc Berman of the New York Post (on Twitter).
- Another former NBA player signed in Puerto Rico, as Melvin Ely joined Brujos de Guayama, according to Sportando. Ely, the 12th overall pick in the 2002 draft, played 12.2 MPG in 30 contests for the Nuggets last season.
- The Thunder have assigned Lazar Hayward to their D-League affiliate in Tulsa, according to the team (Twitter link). Hayward, who has appeared in 12 games for Oklahoma City this season, suffered a fractured orbital floor on his left eye last month.
- Craig Brackins has been recalled from the D-League by the 76ers, according to a team press release. The 24-year-old was assigned to the Maine Red Claws on February 7th, and averaged 18.9 points and 9.3 rebounds in seven games with the club.