A day after losing to the Lakers, the Celtics return to the Staples Center to face the Clippers and try earn one win in Los Angeles. That contest figures to be the highlight of an evening schedule that also includes the Bobcats and Hornets squaring off in a battle of Conference cellar-dwellers. While we wait for the first of tonight's seven games to tip off, let's round up a few odds and ends:
- The Grizzlies have been active in trade talks, but haven't been discussing their primary players, reports Bill Ingram of HoopsWorld.
- Zach Lowe of SI.com hears that the Nuggets are being "very quiet" as the trade deadline nears (Twitter link).
- The Wizards' only untouchable player, John Wall talked to Michael Lee of the Washington Post about the team, trade options, and his performance.
- The Monta Ellis vs. Stephen Curry could finally come to an end for the Warriors this week, writes Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News. Meanwhile, Matt Steinmetz of CSNBayArea.com looks at some centers the Warriors are reportedly pursuing this week.
- Scott Schroeder of Ridiculous Upside examines some D-League players who could benefit from deadline deals and earn NBA contracts in the coming weeks.
- The Clippers have recalled Travis Leslie from the Bakersfield Jam, as Arash Markazi of ESPN Los Angeles writes. Leslie had been assigned to the team's D-League affiliate on March 2nd.