The final series of the second round finally gets underway tonight, when the Clippers face the Spurs in San Antonio. While we wait for that game, and the Pacers/Heat contest before it, let's round up a few odds and ends from around the NBA….
- Roy Hibbert is in line for a big payday this summer regardless of his play in the postseason, but he could earn himself an even larger contract with a big series against Miami, says Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com.
- Stephen Litel of HoopsWorld identifies a few potential amnesty candidates, including Mike Miller, Marvin Williams, and John Salmons.
- "Uncertainty reigns supreme" for the Hawks as they approach the offseason, according to a HoopsWorld report.
- Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv shares the full list of 44 prospects participating in the draft combine in New Jersey this weekend.
- Coach Mike Krzyzewski concedes that Team USA's depth has taken a big hit, and with plenty of Olympians still in action, he'll have to hope there are no more injuries, writes Billy Witz of FOX Sports.