The 2012 NBA Draft is less than three weeks away. This post will update all evening with the latest noteworthy news and features surrounding the draft and its prospects.
- The Washington Wizards, who own the No. 3 pick in the draft, will work out Bradley Beal, Thomas Robinson, and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist this week, reports Michael Lee of the Washington Post.
- HoopsWorld.com's Stephen Litel interviews Kentucky forward Terrence Jones, who says he's focusing on improving his versatility before the draft. Litel suggests the Golden State Warriors as a possible fit.
- Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com has a feature on Jones' Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis, who is widely expected to be taken by the Hornets with the No. 1 overall pick. Davis says he welcomes the chance to do for the New Orleans community what Chris Paul did before his 2011 trade to the Clippers.
- Sam Amick of SI.com talks to Florida guard Bradley Beal about his admiration for Ray Allen, among other subjects. Beal is expected to be picked in the top five.
- Amick also points to North Carolina's Kendall Marshall as an option for teams looking for a point guard if Damian Lillard is off the board.
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune's Tom Reid speculates in a new video segment that Duke guard Austin Rivers could be the choice for New Orleans at No. 10.