One of the most highly anticipated NBA Finals in recent history doesn't kick off until tomorrow night, but here are a few links relating to both teams involved—as well as some that, unfortunately for them, are not.
- SI.com's Ian Thomsen breaks down the contrasting styles Kevin Durant and LeBron James bring to the court, and why their matchup should make this series a closely contested one.
- Chris Bosh doesn't know if he'll be starting in Game 1 of the Finals, but he now completely understands his complementary role on offense, writes the South Florida Sun Sentinel's Ira Winderman.
- USA Today's Robert Klemko writes about Thunder GM Sam Presti, and how he plans to sustain his team's success for the long haul.
- In a tweet from the Oklahoman's Darnell Mayberry, Shane Battier says there was mutual interest last summer between him and the Thunder, but that the Heat were the only team to offer him a three-year deal, which is what he really wanted.
- On NBA.com, John Schuhmann writes that James Harden is one of the more clutch players in the series.
- Coming off a year in which he lead the Sixers in scoring from the bench, this offseason Lou Williams will probably exercise the opt-out clause in his contract and look for a starter's job somewhere, writes Nick Menta of CSNPhilly.com.