Hoops Rumors passes along the latest news and rumors on NBA player movement 365 days a year, but those aren't the only updates you'll see on the site. On our right sidebar, you'll find a number of additional features and featured posts. Here's a rundown of a few of them:
- We have up-to-date free agent lists for both this summer and next summer that will continue to be modified as players are signed or released.
- Using our 10-day contract tracker, you can find any 10-day contract signed since 2007, sorting by player, team, year, and other variables.
- Every Thursday at 4:00pm CT, Luke Adams answers readers' questions in a live chat. You can check out transcripts of past chats here.
- Our list of outstanding traded player exceptions is updated whenever a trade exception is used or expires.
- The Hoops Rumors glossary helps explain some of the more complex concepts in the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Our ongoing Offseason Outlook series previews the upcoming summer for all 30 NBA teams.
- Every NBA player assigned or recalled from the D-League this season can be found in our comprehensive list.
- Zach Links rounds up the best of the blogosphere every Saturday in his weekly Hoops Links feature.
- As we approach the June draft and July's free agency period, we'll be taking a closer look at players who are eligible to be drafted or hitting free agency this summer, with Prospect Profile and Free Agent Stock Watch pieces.
- Be sure to check out the Featured Posts section on the right sidebar for more original pieces from the Hoops Rumors writing team. Recently, we explained how the "starter criteria" will affect this year's qualifying offers, examined the relative value of lottery picks, listed the most important dates on the offseason calendar, and outlined Deron Williams' maximum-salary options in free agency.