We're tracking the majority of today's draft updates in a single post right here, but Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld tweeted out a number of draft-related rumors this afternoon that are worthy of their own post. Here's the latest from Kyler on Jared Sullinger, Dion Waiters, Damian Lillard, and more, along with one non-draft item....
- According to a source from one team that's considering drafting him, Sullinger's back is "not that bad." The issue may require surgery, but it's entirely fixable and not an uncommon problem, the source added.
- Whether or not the Raptors were the team to make Waiters a promise, word is that the Raps like him a lot and that he could be their guy at eighth overall.
- The Kings are "strongly considering" Lillard at No. 5, after the point guard impressed in a workout for Sacramento.
- The Bobcats' decision at No. 2 will likely come down to Thomas Robinson and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. I wouldn't entirely rule out Harrison Barnes here either, as he'll work out for Charlote on Thursday, as Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer tweets.
- Neither the Lakers or Rockets are pushing the other to revisit trade talks involving Pau Gasol.