Here's a look back at all NBA related news we covered over the past week.
- French prospect Evan Fournier will not participate in the NBA draft combine due to an ankle injury.
- Nate McMillan and Brian Shaw are both in the running to take over as head coach of the Magic.
- The Clippers will retain Neil Olshey as their general manager.
- The Wizards will re-sign interim head coach Randy Wittman to a two-year deal.
- Phil Jackson is set to return to the NBA, but not with the Magic.
- Despite the Hornets winning of Wednesday night's lottery, restricted free agent Eric Gordon says he will still test how much he's worth on the market.
- Full results from the lottery.
- Hawks general manager Rick Sund is expected to return to the team.
- The Bobcats eliminated Patrick Ewing from their head coaching search.
- Jonas Valanciunas is close to leaving his team in Lithuania, and joining the Raptors.
- The Clippers exercised their option on head coach Vinny Del Negro.
- The Trail Blazers announced a partnership with the D-League's Idaho Stampede.
- Thunder guard Derek Fisher has no plans to retire.
- The Magic waived Von Wafer.
- Rockets guard Kyle Lowry has expressed frustration with his head coach, opening the possibility for an offseason trade.
- Lou Williams and Elton Brand have both expressed an interest in staying with the Sixers.
- Tim Duncan will be staying with the Spurs for the rest of his career, according to him.