A look back at all the NBA's most significant news from the past week.
- Whoever is named the Magic's next general manager has been told to consider Warriors assistant Michael Malone, and Magic assistant Steve Clifford.
- Brandon Bass is expected to exercise his player option to stay with the Celtics.
- Carlos Delfino wants to stay with the Bucks.
- The Pacers intend to make Kevin Pritchard their general manager next season.
- According to the Grizzlies owner, the team has no intention to deal Rudy Gay. It was reported earlier in the week that Memphis was interested in shopping him.
- The Kings are not expected to offer Tyreke Evans a contract extension.
- After leaving the combine early, it's been speculated that some team in the lottery has promised Dion Waiters they'd take him.
- The Nets are looking to move into the first round.
- The Raptors are reportedly shopping the number eight pick.
- The Magic could be interested in Kevin Garnett.
- Phil Jackson will not join the Magic organization in any capacity.
- The Bulls are expected to let C.J. Watson go.
- The Trail Blazers have made Neil Olshey their general manager.
- The Clippers are optimistic about extending Blake Griffin.
- The Lakers have exercised the team option on Andrew Bynum's contract.
- Are the Nets a frontrunner for Ersan Ilyasova.