Earlier this afternoon we learned that the Raptors have offered Steve Nash a three-year, $36MM deal. The aging point guard is also being courted by the division rival Nets, Knicks, as well as the Mavericks. Here's the latest out of the Atlantic..
- The Nets and Celtics are among the teams looking at Nick Young, along with the Hornets, Pacers, and Lakers, agent Mark Bartelstein tells Dave McMenamin of ESPNLA.com (via Twitter).
- In an update to today's report on the Nets–Hawks trade talks, Marc Stein and Chad Ford of ESPN.com write that sources say that the Nets have serious interest in Bosnian free-agent forward Mirza Teletovic. The 6-foot-9, 250-pound forward with shooting range averaged 21.7 PPG and 6.0 RPG in the Euroleague last season.
- Marc Berman of the New York Post (via Twitter) hears that close to a dozen teams called today on Steve Novak. Berman can't see Novak being worth a full $5M mid-level exception but he notes that all it takes is one team.
- Celtics coach Doc Rivers told Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports that he wants to "bring the band back together." and that apparently includes Ray Allen. Allen has drawn interest from several teams, including the Grizzlies, Heat, Nets, Hawks, and Mavericks.
- The Nets have expressed interest in Eric Gordon, particularly as a replacement for star if Deron Williams he leaves for Dallas, sources told Chris Broussard of ESPN.com (via Twitter).
- Nash is definitely the Knicks' top target, but they have also reached out to Raymond Felton's representatives, tweets Al Iannazzone of New York Newsday (via Twitter). The unrestricted free agent also had interest in the Suns, Nets, and a return to the Blazers as of last month, but that seems unlikely after Portland tabbed Damian Lillard in the draft.
- Greg Stiemsma visited with the Timberwolves and will talk to other clubs in the coming days, but the center's agent says that his preference is to return to the Celtics, writes A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.com.