As the first day of free agency continues, reports continue to pour in on teams reaching out to certain players, perhaps to schedule meetings or make contract offers. We've rounded up plenty of those items already today, but we'll use this space to follow a few more updates, as they come in….
- Jason Terry is drawing interest from the Celtics, Suns, Mavericks, Grizzlies, and Clippers, tweets Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports.
- Expect the Heat, Celtics, Lakers, Hawks, and Knicks to have interest in Rashard Lewis when he clears waivers, tweets Spears.
- Brandon Bass is interested in re-signing with the Celtics. However, the Pacers, Nets, Mavericks, Heat, Knicks, and Hawks are also intrigued, says Spears (via Twitter). The last three teams would likely need a sign-and-trade deal to have a chance at Bass.
- The Hornets have expressed interest in Nick Young, tweets John Reid of the New Orleans Times-Picayune.
- The Thunder may be the frontrunner for Hasheem Thabeet, says SI.com's Sam Amick (Sulia link).