Here at Hoops Rumors, we've been enjoying the start of an action-packed NBA offseason that will only get more intense as time goes on. However, on this date in 1978, a transaction took place that you're not likely to see replicated on our site. The NBA signed off on a franchise swap in which Buffalo Braves owner John Y. Brown and Harry Mangurian acquired the Celtics, while the Celtics owner Irv Levin got the Braves, who would be moved to San Diego to become the Clippers.
If you have a piece that you feel should be a part of Hoops Links for next week, send me an email at [email protected]. Here's this week's look around the web..
- Secret Rival looks this year's summer league rosters and where the players came from.
- SportsCensure has a bone to pick with more than one NBA GM.
- Nets Are Scorching examines the Gerald Green conundrum.
- Bucksketball plays point-counterpoint on Brandon Jennings.
- Hardwood Paroxysm is no longer sure how to feel about Rockets GM Daryl Morey.
- RealGM spoke with Jabari Parker of Simeon Career Academy.
- The Basketball Post predicts what might be next for Caja Laboral Baskonia.
- Project Spurs asked Marcus Denmon about the pre-draft process.
- Blazer's Edge hashes out the T'Wolves' signing of Brandon Roy and offer to Nicolas Batum.
- NBA 247365 will be watching for hidden talent in this year's summer leagues.
- Hoopinion remembers Marvin Williams' time in Atlanta.
- NBA Draft Blog focuses on the Orlando Summer League.
- Sactown Royalty isn't sure if Ryan Anderson makes sense for the Kings.
- Cavs The Blog has some ideas to send along to the Cleveland front office.
- The Starting Five joins in on the superhero craze with their post on Dwight Howard.
- Shaky Ankles isn't sure what's going on in Phoenix.
- Know Hitter likens NBA free agency to a domino rally.
- Brew Hoop brings us a lengthy list of projections for the players of the 2012 draft.
- Hoops Addict thinks the Raptors will be fine without Steve Nash.
- Red94 is worried about the Rockets this summer.
- Ball Or Nuthin writes that the Mavs are falling fast.
- Golden State Of Mind lays out the factors that will effect the Warriors' success this season.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached here.