Hoops Rumors passes along the latest news and rumors
on NBA player movement 365 days a year, but those aren't the only
updates you'll see on the site. On our right sidebar, you'll find a
number of additional features and featured posts. Here's a rundown of a
few of them:
- Our Free Agent Tracker
features up-to-date details on this summer's free agent signings, with
data sortable by team, position, contract years, and contract amount.
- We also have free agent lists for both next summer, and the summer of 2014, which will continue to be modified as needed.
- Using our 10-day contract tracker, you can find any 10-day contract signed since 2007, sorting by player, team, year, and other variables.
- Every Thursday at 4:00pm CT, Luke Adams answers readers' questions in a live chat. You can check out transcripts of past chats here.
- Our list of outstanding traded player exceptions is updated whenever a trade exception is used or expires.
- We're also tracking teams' amnesty provisions -- using our complete list, you can check to see which clubs have used the amnesty clause and which will carry it into next summer.
- The Hoops Rumors glossary helps explain some of the more complex concepts in the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Our ongoing Extension Candidate series provides a look at a handful of players that could have their contracts extended before the season begins.
- Zach Links rounds up the best of the blogosphere every Saturday in his weekly Hoops Links feature.
- If you're looking to catch up on a few days worth of content, our Week in Review posts round up the week's news and rumors, while our Hoops Rumors Originals posts recap the site's original content for the week. Both round-ups are published every Sunday.
- Be sure to check out the Featured Posts section on the right sidebar for more original pieces from the Hoops Rumors writing team. Recently, we listed the NBA players who are still eligible to be amnestied, recapped all the trades made this offseason, and examined the largest expiring contracts of 2012/13.