Twenty-eight years and one day ago, a rookie named Michael Jordan debuted for the Chicago Bulls against the Washington Bullets. MJ had 16 points as the Bulls rolled to a 109-93 victory on their home floor. Jordan would ramp things up even further in his rookie campaign, averaging 28.2 PPG and 6.5 RPG while shooting 51.5% from the floor.
If you have a great blog piece that you think we should feature in Hoops Links, then send it to me at [email protected]. Here's this week's look around the blogosphere..
- Wages Of Wins pits Ty Lawson against Russell Westbrook.
- The NBA Geek sticks up for the Suns.
- Hoops Addict believes that this is a big year for the Sixers.
- Smooth's Hoops offers a blueprint for how the Nuggets can win 50+ games this year.
- SB Nation asks if the Wizards overdid it with their culture change.
- Hardwood Paroyxsm rolled out their 2012/13 season preview guide.
- Basketball Prospectus looks at the Jazz's frontcourt logjam.
- Bright Side Of The Sun looks at the roster crunch in Phoenix.
- Rufus On Fire fired up the camera to break down the Bobcats in 2012/13.
- The Basketball Post takes a trip out to Greece.
- SLC Dunk isn't thrilled about Paul Millsap's preseason play.
- Blazer's Edge had a lot of takeaways from Portland's preseason.
- Raptors Republic wonders how Dwane Casey is going to divy up frontcourt minutes.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached here.