Hoops Rumors passes along the latest news and rumors
on NBA player movement 365 days a year, but those aren't the only
updates you'll see on the site. On our right sidebar, you'll find a
number of additional features and featured posts. Here's a rundown of a
few of them:
- Our Free Agent Tracker gives you the opportunity to look back on this summer's free agent signings, with
data sortable by team, position, contract years, and contract amount. For a quick look at which players remain unsigned, you can check out our list of 2012/13 free agents.
- We also have free agent lists for both next summer, and the summer of 2014, which will continue to be modified as needed.
- Throughout the season, we'll be keeping tabs on roster counts for each NBA team, the year's D-League assignments and recalls, and all the trades consummated in-season.
- Using our 10-day contract tracker, you can find any 10-day contract signed since 2007, sorting by player, team, year, and other variables.
- Our offseason in review series continues to gain new installments, as we look back on the moves made by each of the NBA's 30 teams over the summer.
- On Thursdays at 4:00pm CT, I answer readers' questions in a live chat. Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, there won't be a chat this week, but you can check out transcripts of our past live discussions here.
- Our list of outstanding traded player exceptions is updated whenever a trade exception is used or expires.
- We're also tracking teams' amnesty provisions -- using our complete list, you can check to see which clubs have used the amnesty clause and which will carry it into next summer.
- The Hoops Rumors glossary helps explain some of the more complex concepts in the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Zach Links rounds up the best of the blogosphere every Saturday in his weekly Hoops Links feature.
- If you're looking to catch up on a few days worth of content, our Week in Review posts round up the week's news and rumors, while our Hoops Rumors Originals posts recap the site's original content for the week. Both round-ups are published every Sunday.
- Be sure to check out the Featured Posts section on the right sidebar for more original pieces from the Hoops Rumors writing team. Recently, we examined the money teams spent on rookie scale extensions, submitted our predictions for the 2012/13 season, and listed the longest-tenured GMs in the NBA.