The latest news and notes from around the Atlantic Division on Monday afternoon:
- John Smallwood of the Philadelphia Daily News believes no winner has emerged from the Dwight Howard/Andrew Bynum trade, but points out that while the Sixers would have plenty of flexibility if Bynum left in free agency next summer, the Lakers would still be over the cap if Howard departs.
- Bynum has some advice for Howard regarding playing with Kobe Bryant, which he relays to Mike Bresnahan of the Los Angeles Times.
- Raymond Felton has bone bruises on both of his hands, reports Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com.
- Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe calls for widespread contributions from players on the Celtics' roster.
- Avery Bradley has returned to practice for the first time since having shoulder surgery in May, reports Washburn.