The latest news and notes from around the Central Division on Thursday afternoon:
- Keith Langolis of Pistons.com has a new mailbag column in which he answers reader questions about hypothetical trades the team could make for players like Kevin Love and Al Jefferson. Langolis expects the Lakers to make a strong push when Love hits free agency.
- Jessica Camerato of CSNNE.com writes that Anderson Varejao is happy with the Cavs, and wonders whether the Celtics could be a potential trade destination.
- Former Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley denies reports that he would like to buy the Bucks.
- Jesse Rogers of ESPNChicago.com writes that Nate Robinson is not affected by the fact that his contract with the Bulls isn't guaranteed.
- Joe Gabriele of Cavs.com has a Q&A with Jeremy Pargo, who filled in ably for Kyrie Irving when Irving was injured earlier this season.