Hoops Rumors passes along the latest news and rumors
on NBA player movement 365 days a year, but those aren't the only
updates you'll see on the site. On our right sidebar, you'll find a
number of additional features and featured posts. Here's a rundown of a
few of them:
- Our Free Agent Tracker
gives you the opportunity to look back on this summer's free agent
data sortable by team, position, contract years, and contract amount.
For a quick look at which players remain unsigned, you can check out our
list of 2012/13 free agents.
- We also have free agent lists for both next summer, and the summer of 2014, which will continue to be modified as needed.
- Throughout the season, we'll be keeping tabs on roster counts for each NBA team, the year's D-League assignments and recalls, and all the trades consummated in-season.
- Using our 10-day contract tracker, you can find any 10-day contract signed since 2007, sorting by player, team, year, and other variables.
- Our Offseason in Review series takes a look back at how each of the NBA's 30 teams attempted to improve their rosters between the 2011/12 and 2012/13 seasons.
- Our Trade Candidate series has returned for the 2012/13 season, with Pau Gasol the latest trade candidate to be put under the microscope.
- On Thursdays at 4:00pm CT, I answer readers' questions in a live
chat. Due to the holidays, these chats won't resume until the new year,
but you can check out transcripts of our past live discussions here.
- Our list of outstanding traded player exceptions is updated whenever a trade exception is used or expires.
- We're also tracking teams' amnesty provisions -- using our complete list, you can check to see which clubs have used the amnesty clause and which will carry it into next summer.
- The Hoops Rumors glossary helps explain some of the more complex concepts in the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Zach Links rounds up the best of the blogosphere every Saturday in his weekly Hoops Links feature.
- Our tentative 2013 draft order tracks this season's "reverse standings," allowing for an early look at what next June's draft order might look like.
- If you're looking to catch up on a few days worth of content, our Week in Review posts round up the week's news and rumors, while our Hoops Rumors Originals posts recap the site's original content for the week. Both round-ups are published every Sunday.
- Be sure to check out the Featured Posts section on the right sidebar for more original pieces from the Hoops Rumors writing team. Recently, we examined a few important in-season dates, noted which players have the ability to veto trades, and listed the players that can't be dealt until January 15th.