As we welcome the last week of the NBA calendar year, let's recap the original content created by the Hoops Rumors team over the last seven days:
- Chuck Myron looked back at the Grizzlies' summer, concluding our examinations of all 30 NBA teams' offseasons.
- If you missed our Offseason in Review piece on your favorite team, you can find all 30 right here.
- Chuck also broke down Pau Gasol's stock as a trade candidate, following up by asking when the Lakers should deal Gasol.
- Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson, on expiring contracts, are both potential trade candidates as well, and in our poll asking which player the Jazz should deal, less than 10% of you suggested the team should keep both big men.
- With the Timberwolves potentially losing both Josh Howard and Malcolm Lee for the season, Minnesota is back in the market for a wing. When Ryan Raroque asked which free agent the T-Wolves should target, Michael Redd was the top vote-getter.
- The rest of this week's polls included questions relating to whether the Sixers should trade Andrew Bynum, whether the Nets will shop Kris Humphries, and which team might be the best fit in the event of a DeMarcus Cousins trade.
- Zach Links checked in with his weekly Hoops Links feature, rounding up a few of the best posts from around the blogosphere over the last week.