Today's D-League assignments and recalls...
- The Celtics announced they have assigned Kris Joseph to the Maine Red Claws for a fourth time this season. In his previous stints in the D-League, the 6'7" rookie has averaged 20.9 points and 6.0 rebounds over seven contests. He may be back with Boston as early as Sunday, since he expects to join the Celtics on their upcoming road trip, according to Chris Forsberg of ESPNBoston.com (Twitter link).
- The Rockets made their recall of Scott Machado official, according to a release from the team.
- The Grizzlies have recalled Josh Selby from the Reno Bighorns, tweets Ronald Tillery of the Memphis Commercial Appeal. Selby looked sharp in his two-game D-League stint, averaging 22.0 points, 7.0 assists and 6.5 rebounds after he was assigned to Reno on Monday. Rookie Tony Wroten will likely be sent to the Bighorns in place of Selby for the next eight games, according to Tillery (Twitter link).
- The Rockets will recall Scott Machado from the Rio Grande Valley Vipers today, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle (on Twitter). The 6'1" guard averaged 12.0 PPG and 7.1 APG for the Vipers in eleven games.
- The Nets announced that they have recalled Toko Shengelia and Tyshawn Taylor from the Springfield Armor of the D-League. The two rookies were assigned to Springfield yesterday.
Neither player has seen significant playing time for the Nets this season. Taylor showed off his offensive skills last night for the Armor when he posted 32 points off of 13-28 shooting. Shengalia had a triple-double with 22 points, 12 dimes, and ten boards.