A few links from around the NBA on the last Friday of 2012:
- The Thunder don't have any interest in making trades at the moment, tweets Sam Amico of FOX Sports Ohio.
- Tyreke Evans and DeMarcus Cousins were supposed to be the cornerstones of the Kings' rebuilding project, but with Evans injured and Cousins benched, things have been rocky in Sacramento, says Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee.
- The Mavericks' front office is flexible and opportunistic, which could make Dallas a logical suitor for Cousins, as Tim MacMahon of ESPNDallas.com writes. However, as MacMahon outlines, there would likely to have be a lot of moving parts involved to find a trade between the Mavs and Kings.
- For his part, Mark Cuban tells Eddie Sefko of the Dallas Morning News that the Mavericks are "not going to do
something just to do something. It’s got to be something that helps us."
- David Mayo of MLive.com also fielded a question about the possibility of a Cousins trade in his latest Pistons mailbag.
- Former Sixers first-round pick Craig Brackins was waived today by Italian team Angelico Biella, according to Emile Martano of Sportando.