Here's a look back at the original analysis crafted by the Hoops Rumors staff this week..
- Luke Adams explained how deadline deals worked under the CBA rules.
- Chuck Myron recapped last year's key post-deadline transactions.
- Luke did a special pre-deadline edition of the chat and you can check out the transcript here. From now on, he'll be hosting the weekly chats on Mondays at 4pm CST.
- The Kings are the deadline's biggest losers, according to Hoops Rumors readers. Meanwhile, the Rockets are the biggest winners in the eyes of the Hoops Rumors commentariat.
- Most readers polled said that the most surprising non-deal was Josh Smith not being shipped out of Atlanta.
- We put together a trade deadline primer in advance of Thursday afternoon.
- Nearly 70% of Hoops Rumors readers thought the Suns should have moved Jared Dudley. Phoenix didn't agree, however, and wound up hanging on to the Boston College product.