On this date in 2001, the Rockets defeated the Hawks, 110-97, to become the first NBA team in 18 years to sweep an entire division. The Rockets won all 16 games against the Central, becoming the first team to sweep a division since the 1982/83 Lakers swept all 12 of their games against the Central Division.
Got a fantastic basketball blog piece that you want featured on Hoops Rumors? Send your submissions to [email protected] Here's this week's look around the web..
- The Dribble Drive unveils their united basketball development plan.
- Hardwood Paroxysm says you should still be excited about John Wall and Bradley Beal.
- Red94 reminds you why Greg Smith in the starting lineup is a good thing.
- The Brooklyn Game asks if the Nets should be tanking.
- Celtics Life wonders if the C's finally found a backup one-guard.
- Blog A Bull asks if the Bulls have left it all up to Derrick Rose.
- True Sports Blog looks at John Wall's breakout season.
- Pounding The Rock goes fraternizing with the enemy.
- The Basketball Post breaks down Wichita State's Final Four run.
- A Wolf Among Wolves says tanks but no tanks.
- Rufus On Fire is enthused about Tyrus Thomas.
- Behind The Buck Pass breaks down the assist distribution in Milwaukee.
- Utah Sports Net discussed Enes Kanter's injury on their latest podcast.
- 3SOB searches for the Grizzlies believers.
- Bright Side Of The Sun wonders if Lindsey Hunter's defense is too aggressive.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached here.