With the NBA draft just one day away, we're expecting plenty of updates over the next 30 hours or so, leading up to the big night. We'll have plenty of draft-related material of our own going up before tomorrow night, including a new version of our mock draft and a complete draft primer. In the meantime, here's the latest buzz from around the league on Wednesday morning:
- According to Alex Kennedy of HoopsWorld (via Twitter), the Celtics have scheduled a few "last-minute" workouts with likely second-round picks, causing some to wonder if they're leaning toward moving Paul Pierce for picks.
- ESPN.com's Chad Ford reports that there's a "growing belief" that Cody Zeller is seriously in the mix for the Bobcats at No. 4. According to Ford, GM Rich Cho is pushing for Zeller, but is getting resistance (Twitter links).
- The Grizzlies have interest in getting back into the first round by buying a pick, according to Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld (via Twitter).
- Sam Smith of Bulls.com lists the prospects he believes are on the Bulls' radar for the 20th overall pick.
- In an Insider-only piece for ESPN.com, Jeff Goodman identifies 10 prospects that scare NBA teams, led by Ben McLemore. Meanwhile, Jonathan Givony of DraftExpress.com tweets that reports of concerns surrounding McLemore's representatives are overblown.
- Ken Maguire of the New York Times takes an in-depth look at Giannis Adetokunbo's unlikely journey to become a probable first-round pick.