HoopsWorld's Steve Kyler has a few free agent rumors in his NBA AM, so let's dive right in:
- The Nuggets are one of many teams pursuing Andre Iguodala, and they plan to offer him a deal close to the $14,968,250 he made last season in Denver.
- Dwight Howard's camp notes that most marquee free agents sign deals with some kind of player or early termination option, as Chris Paul is doing with the Clippers. Thus, the advantage the Lakers have of granting him a fifth year in a deal is virtually moot, save for the protection it would give Howard against a career-altering injury.
- Sources close to the Warriors are downplaying the team's reported interest in trading David Lee, though if Golden State wants to re-sign both Jarrett Jack and Carl Landry, they'll have to clear some money off their cap, Kyler writes.
- Kyler adds the Trail Blazers and Grizzlies to the list of teams pursuing Kevin Martin.
- Marcus Camby appears upset with his inclusion in the Andrea Bargnani trade, and Kyler hears the Raptors would be open to a buyout if they can't find someone willing to take on Camby in another trade.