Let's round up a few Friday morning items from around the Eastern Conference….
- The Knicks are one of a handful of teams that have interest in Louis Amundson, tweets Jared Zwerling of ESPNNewYork.com. Zwerling adds that Amundson is hoping to make his free agent decision next week.
- When the Knicks conducted a workout featuring five free agents on Wednesday, the identity of the fifth player, a Lithuanian big man, wasn't immediately clear. Today, Zwerling identifies the player as Ovidijus Galdikas (Twitter link).
- According to Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times (via Twitter), Larry Sanders, who is reportedly nearing an extension with the Bucks, recently changed agents, switching from Andy Miller to Dan Fegan. Earlier in his career, Sanders was represented by Happy Walters, who now works with Fegan at Relativity Sports.
- Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld hears that unrestricted free agent Stephen Jackson has talked to the Heat (Twitter link).
- Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel reiterates that the Heat will sign at least one more veteran before camp, though he's not sure if it'll be another minimum-salary deal, or if the team will use some or all of its mini mid-level exception.