Twenty-one years ago, USA Basketball announced the "Dream Team" for the 1992 Olympics. Charles Barkley, Larry Bird, Patrick Ewing, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Chris Mullin, Scottie Pippen, David Robinson, and John Stockton were named to the greatest basketball team ever assembled. Christian Laettner and Clyde Drexler would be named to the team in May of the following year.
Got a fantastic basketball blog piece that you want featured on Hoops Rumors? Send your submissions to [email protected] Here's this week's look around the web..
- True Sports Blog explains why the Trail Blazers will make the playoffs this season.
- Fear The Sword tries to figure out who the young Cavs can learn from.
- Grizzly Bear Blues profiles Jerryd Bayless.
- Hoop76 runs down the most polarizing 76ers of all-time.
- The Two Man Game discussed the Mavs fan experience with some input from Mark Cuban.
- Bourbon Street Shots gets weird in their breakdown of the Pelicans.
- Roundball Mining Co. is ranking the Nuggets from bottom to top.
- Daily Thunder says OKC needs Russell Westbrook.
- Queen City Hoops breaks down offseason addition Al Jefferson.
- Raptors HQ spoke with inRecruit co-founder Joseph Rocco.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached here.