A look back at all of the analysis produced by the Hoops Rumors staff this week..
- Chuck Myron found that the Lakers lead the league in expiring deals.
- Is your favorite team Riggin For Wiggins or Jobbin’ For Jabari? Cheer them on as they race to the bottom with Hoops Rumors’ reverse standings.
- Should the Suns trade their picks for immediate help? Most of you say yes.
- Chuck explained how the Raptors/Kings trade worked financially.
- Chuck looked at this year’s one-day D-League assignments.
- Most of you see Rudy Gay getting $10-$15MM on his next contract.
- Jonathan Nehring looks at the players who signed on the mid-level exception this year.