On this date in 1972, Lakers center Wilt Chamberlain became the first player in NBA history to reach the 30,000 point mark for his career during a 110-109 loss to the Suns. Chamberlain also passed Bill Russell during the 1971-72 season to become the NBA’s all-time leading rebounder.
Do you have a great basketball blog post that you want (whether it’s your own or someone else’s) to see featured on Hoops Links? Send me a link and a brief description via email to HoopsLinks@gmail.com. Here’s this week’s trip around the blogosphere..
- Keep It Cavalier bids farewell to Cavs GM Chris Grant.
- Legion Report says it’s time for the T’Wolves to move Kevin Love.
- Go Hard Sports Blog talks Raptors.
- NML Sports doles out their mid-season awards.
- Streets Of The Association asks if Steve Nash is still important in the league today.
- Hardwood Paroxysm profiles DeMar DeRozan.
If you have a great basketball blog post that you want featured on Hoops Links, send a link to Zach at HoopsLinks@gmail.com.