On this date in 1978, John Drew of Atlanta committed 14 turnovers in a game against the Nets in New Jersey, an NBA record. Years later, Suns guard Jason Kidd tied the record by committing 14 turnovers against the Knicks on November 17th, 2000.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Posterized Basketball looked at the polarizing 76ers.
- Know Hitter reflects on the Bucks’ savvy trade of Brandon Jennings.
- Slam Dunk Zone talks Russell Westbrook and consecutive triple-doubles.
- New York Sports Guys wonders if OKC is in Tom Thibodeau’s future.
- Green Street says the playoffs are a real possibility for the Celtics.
- Pounding The Rock says the Spurs have nothing left to prove.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected].