The D-League’s regular season is now complete, and the three-round D-League playoffs are underway. The relationship between the NBA and the D-League continues to grow, and 17 NBA franchises currently have one-to-one D-League affiliates amongst the 18 D-League teams. The remaining 13 NBA teams shared the Fort Wayne Mad Ants this season.
We at Hoops Rumors will be recapping each team’s use of the D-League this season, looking at assignments and recalls as well as the players signed out of the D-League. We’ll begin with a look back at how the Hawks utilized the D-League during the 2014/15 campaign…
D-League Team: Fort Wayne Mad Ants
Affiliation Type: Shared
D-League Team Record: 28-22
Number of NBA Players Assigned To D-League: 3
Total D-League Assignments: 11
Player Stats While On Assignment:
- John Jenkins: 2 assignments, 5 games, 19.4 PPG, 3.8 RPG, and 0.6 APG. .594/.333/1.000
- Mike Muscala: 5 assignments, 6 games, 12.8 PPG, 8.7 RPG, and 1.7 APG. .475/.500/.857.
- Adreian Payne: 4 assignments, 6 games, 13.5 PPG, 10.5 RPG, and 2.3 APG. .409/.000/.818
- Austin Daye (Erie BayHawks-Magic Affiliate): Signed 1st 10-day contract on March 15th; 2nd 10-day on March 25th; Signed a multiyear deal on April 3rd.
- Jarell Eddie (Austin Spurs-Spurs Affiliate): Signed 1st 10-day contract on March 5th.
- November 20th: Assigned Adreian Payne (Recalled November 23rd)
- November 28th: Assigned John Jenkins (Recalled December 8th)
- November 28th: Assigned Adreian Payne (Recalled December 6th)
- December 6th: Assigned Mike Muscala (Recalled December 8th)
- December 9th: Assigned Adreian Payne (Recalled December 22nd)
- December 19th: Assigned Mike Muscala (Recalled December 20th)
- December 28th: Assigned Mike Muscala (Recalled December 29th)
- December 30th: Assigned John Jenkins (Recalled January 20th)
- December 30th: Assigned Adreian Payne (Recalled January 12th)
- February 7th: Assigned Mike Muscala (Recalled February 8th)
- March 1st: Assigned Mike Muscala (Recalled March 2nd)