The D-League’s regular season is now complete, and the three-round D-League playoffs are underway. The relationship between the NBA and the D-League continues to grow, and 17 NBA franchises currently have one-to-one D-League affiliates amongst the 18 D-League teams. The remaining 13 NBA teams shared the Fort Wayne Mad Ants this season.
We at Hoops Rumors will be recapping each team’s use of the D-League this season, looking at assignments and recalls as well as the players signed out of the D-League. We’ll continue with a look back at how the Hornets utilized the D-League during the 2014/15 campaign…
D-League Team: Fort Wayne Mad Ants
Affiliation Type: Shared
D-League Team Record: 28-22
Number of NBA Players Assigned To D-League: 2
Total D-League Assignments: 2
Player Stats While On Assignment:
- Jeffery Taylor: 1 assignment, 4 games, 11.8 PPG, 3.5 RPG, and 1.5 APG. .333/.312/.750.
- Noah Vonleh: 1 assignment, 2 games, 7.0 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 0.5 APG. .353/.667/.000.
- Elliot Williams (Santa Cruz Warriors-Golden State affiliate): Signed 10-day contract on February 4th.
- December 27th: Assigned Noah Vonleh (Recalled December 31st)
- December 28th: Assigned Jeffery Taylor (Recalled January 9th) *
*Note: Taylor was assigned to the Austin Spurs, San Antonio’s affiliate.