The relationship between the NBA and the D-League continues to grow, and 17 NBA franchises currently have one-to-one D-League affiliates amongst the 18 D-League teams. The remaining 13 NBA teams shared the Fort Wayne Mad Ants this season. We at Hoops Rumors will be recapping each team’s use of the D-League this season, looking at assignments and recalls as well as the players signed out of the D-League. We’ll continue onward with a look back at how the Pistons utilized the D-League during the 2014/15 campaign…
D-League Team: Grand Rapids Drive
Affiliation Type: One-to-one
D-League Team Record: 23-27
Number of NBA Players Assigned To D-League: 4
Total D-League Assignments: 9
Player Stats While On Assignment
- Tony Mitchell: 4 assignments, 6 games, 8.2 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 0.7 APG. .571/.000/.750.
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 2 assignments, 7 games, 13.0 PPG, 3.4 RPG, 5.4 APG. .390/.355/.909.
- Gigi Datome: 1 assignment, 3 games, 13.3 PPG, 7.0 RPG, 0.7 APG. .438/.462/.857.
- Quincy Miller: 2 assignments, 3 games, 16.3 PPG, 11.0 RPG, 1.3 APG. .390/.375/.846.
- November 26th: Assigned Tony Mitchell (Recalled November 28th)
- November 29th: Assigned Tony Mitchell (Recalled November 30th)
- December 5th: Assigned Tony Mitchell (Recalled December 7th)
- December 12th: Assigned Tony Mitchell (Traded to the Suns on December 24th)
- December 31st: Assigned Spencer Dinwiddie (Recalled January 8th)
- January 14th: Assigned Gigi Datome (Recalled January 20th)
- January 14th: Assigned Spencer Dinwiddie (Recalled January 20th)
- February 27th: Assigned Quincy Miller (Recalled March 2nd)
- March 25th: Assigned Quincy Miller (Recalled March 26th)