The relationship between the NBA and the D-League continues to grow, and 17 NBA franchises currently have one-to-one D-League affiliates amongst the 18 D-League teams. The remaining 13 NBA teams shared the Fort Wayne Mad Ants this season. We at Hoops Rumors will be recapping each team’s use of the D-League this season, looking at assignments and recalls as well as the players signed out of the D-League. We’ll continue onward with a look back at how the Warriors utilized the D-League during the 2014/15 campaign…
D-League Team: Santa Cruz Warriors
Affiliation Type: One-to-one
D-League Team Record: 35-15
Number of NBA Players Assigned To D-League: 4
Total D-League Assignments: 13
Player Stats While On Assignment:
- James Michael McAdoo: 3 assignments, 33 games, 19.6 PPG, 8.7 RPG, and 2.3 APG. .575/.250/.685.
- Justin Holiday: 1 assignment, 1 game, 26.0 PPG, 6.0 RPG, and 4.0 APG. .450/.455/.600.
- Ognjen Kuzmic: 8 assignments, 29 games, 12.8 PPG, 12.0 RPG, and 2.0 BPG. .493/.000/.772.
- Festus Ezeli: 1 assignment, 2 games, 10.0 PPG, 5.0 RPG, and 3.0 BPG. .474/.000/1.000.
- James Michael McAdoo (Santa Cruz Warriors-Golden State affiliate): Signed 1st 10-day contract on January 19th, 2nd 10-day deal on February 2nd, and inked a mulityear contract on February 19th.
- November 14th: Assigned Justin Holiday (Recalled November 15th)
- November 14th: Assigned Ognjen Kuzmic (Recalled November 15th)
- December 17th: Assigned Ognjen Kuzmic (Recalled December 18th)
- January 3rd: Assigned Ognjen Kuzmic (Recalled January 4th)
- January 8th: Assigned Ognjen Kuzmic (Recalled January 14th)
- January 15th: Assigned Ognjen Kuzmic (Recalled January 28th)
- January 28th: Assigned Festus Ezeli (Recalled February 2nd)
- February 4th: Assigned Ognjen Kuzmic (Recalled February 14th)
- February 20th: Assigned James Michael McAdoo (Recalled March 12th)
- March 14th: Assigned James Michael McAdoo (Recalled March 16th)
- March 18th: Assigned Ognjen Kuzmic (Recalled April 27th)
- April 10th: Assigned James Michael McAdoo (Recalled April 11th)
- April 26th: Assigned James Michael McAdoo (Recalled April 27th)