On this date in 1986, Hawks guard Spud Webb set an NBA rookie record for assists in a playoff game with 18, to lead the Hawks over Detroit, 137-125, at the Omni in Game 2 of a first round playoff series.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- House Of Houston says the Rockets need to do three things to advance.
- Road To The Association has high praise for Jordan Crawford.
- Fantasy Basketball Money Leagues wonders if the Spurs will go back-to-back.
- DraftKings looked at the NBA’s salary cap in 2017.
- OT Nation handed out some regular season awards.
- Slam Dunk Zone put the spotlight on Kristaps Porzingis.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected]