The relationship between the NBA and the D-League continues to grow, and 17 NBA franchises currently have one-to-one D-League affiliates amongst the 18 D-League teams. The remaining 13 NBA teams shared the Fort Wayne Mad Ants this season. We at Hoops Rumors will be recapping each team’s use of the D-League this season, looking at assignments and recalls as well as the players signed out of the D-League. We’ll continue onward with a look back at how the Spurs utilized the D-League during the 2014/15 campaign…
D-League Team: Austin Spurs
Affiliation Type: One-to-one
D-League Team Record: 32-18
Number of NBA Players Assigned To D-League: 1
Total D-League Assignments: 7
Player Stats While On Assignment:
- Kyle Anderson: 7 assignments, 26 games, 21.4 PPG, 8.7 RPG, 4.8 APG. .447/.354/.789.
- Reggie Williams (Oklahoma City Blue-Thunder affiliate): Signed 1st 10-day deal on January 28th. Inked 2nd 10-day pact on February 8th. Signed for the remainder of the campaign on February 20th.
- JaMychal Green (Austin Spurs-San Antonio’s affiliate): Signed 10-day deal on January 18th.
- November 23rd: Assigned Kyle Anderson (Recalled November 24th)
- January 20th: Assigned Kyle Anderson (Recalled February 20th)
- February 21st: Assigned Kyle Anderson (Recalled March 9th)
- March 12th: Assigned Kyle Anderson (Recalled March 16th)
- March 26th: Assigned Kyle Anderson (Recalled April 8th)
- April 11th: Assigned Kyle Anderson (Recalled April 12th)
- April 17th: Assigned Kyle Anderson (Recalled April 22nd)