Roughly 17 years ago today, the Hawks became the first NBA team to play in the Soviet Union. Atlanta got the W in the exhibition contest against the (Soviet) Georgia All-Stars when they won 85-84.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Fantasy Pros ran down the top moves of the offseason, including LaMarcus Aldridge to the Spurs.
- Tru School Sports caught up with Pistons scout Jon-Robert Holden.
- House Of Houston asks if Ty Lawson should start for the Rockets.
- Press Break wonders how good the Western Conference can be next season.
- Hardwood Paroxysm wonders if Roy Hibbert and Kobe Bryant are a ticking time bomb.
- Three And D gave us a glimpse at the Summer League.
- Nets Daily gave us an update on Brooklyn’s offseason.
- Shaw Sports looked at the good and the bad from The Players’ Awards.
- Fueled By Sports says rookie Bobby Portis is already impressing the Bulls.
- Queen City Hoops says Tyler Hansbrough won’t get much burn in Charlotte.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected]