On this date in 2005 the largest trade in NBA history was completed as five teams came together to swap 13 players. This mammoth deal brought Antoine Walker and Jason Williams to the Heat, giving Miami the depth they needed to win its first ever championship that same season.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- The Sports Quotient imagined an expansion draft for a Seattle team.
- Fantasy Pros says the Raptors are among the most improved in the East.
- The Brooklyn Game says the Nets did what they had to.
- Hoop Trends gave us some offseason outlooks in their latest podcast.
- House of Houston says Ty Lawson is a great fit for the Rockets.
- Hardwood Paroxysm looked back at Deron Williams‘ greatest feuds.
- Press Break broke down the Western Conference.
- Queen City Hoops reflected on the Hornets’ summer.
- Posting And Toasting says the Knicks may have depth issues at guard.
- Hot Hot Hoops wonders if Finals games should be played in neutral locations.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected]