On this date in 1974, Chicago center Nate Thurmond, in his first game with the Bulls, recorded the NBA’s first quadruple-double, with 22 points, 14 rebounds, 13 assists and 12 blocks in the Bulls’ 120-115 overtime win over Atlanta at Chicago Stadium.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere…
- Fueled By Sports likes the Knicks so far in preseason.
- The Hardwood Nation says Justise Winslow is a work in progress.
- The Sports Quotient discussed Greg Oden‘s legacy.
- The Love Of Hoops laments the Michael Kidd-Gilchrist injury.
- The Dream Shake explained why James Harden won’t win a scoring title this season.
- Bright Side of the Sun says the Suns’ defense has a ways to go.
- Bullets Forever discusses the Wizards’ tempo.
- Clips Nation profiles Doc Rivers.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected].