On this date in 2005, 19-year-old Magic big man Dwight Howard became the youngest player to ever score 20 points and grab 20 rebounds in a game.
Got a great basketball blog post that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Send it to Zach at [email protected] Here’s this week’s look around the basketball blogosphere:
- Total Sports Live praised Pistons coach/executive Stan Van Gundy.
- The Sports Quotient celebrated the Pistons’ revival.
- Hoop Trends spoke with top D-League pick Jeff Ayres.
- Six Championship Drive evaluated the Pistons’ assets.
- Florida Sports View checked in on the Wolves.
- The Hardwood Nation is concerned about the Lakers.
- NetsDaily brings us the “First Fan.”
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Zach at [email protected].