Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard and Warriors forward Draymond Green were the leading vote-getters for the NBA’s All-Defensive teams for the 2015/16 season, with Leonard earning first-team votes from all 130 respondents. Leonard and Green were joined on the NBA All-Defensive first team by center DeAndre Jordan, along with guards Chris Paul and Avery Bradley.
Here’s the complete breakdown of the 2015/16 NBA All-Defensive teams, with point totals in parentheses. Players received two points for a first-team vote and one point for a second-team vote.
- Forward: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs (260)
- Forward: Draymond Green, Warriors (251)
- Center: DeAndre Jordan, Clippers (137)
- Guard: Avery Bradley, Celtics (149)
- Guard: Chris Paul, Clippers (148)
- Forward: Paul Millsap, Hawks (97)
- Forward: Paul George, Pacers (48)
- Center: Hassan Whiteside, Heat (126)
- Guard: Tony Allen, Grizzlies (121)
- Guard: Jimmy Butler, Bulls (62)