Here’s the latest contract details and notes from around the league:
- The Knicks’ arrangement with Marshall Plumlee is for three years at the minimum salary, with 2016/17’s amount being fully guaranteed, Eric Pincus of Basketball Insiders tweets. The pact also includes a partial guarantee of $100K for the 2017/18 campaign, Pincus adds.
- Sergio Rodriguez‘s one-year deal with the Sixers will pay him $6.8MM and is fully guaranteed, Pincus tweets. This amount differs from the $8MM salary that was initially reported.
- There are conflicting reports regarding the Hawks’ pact with combo guard Malcolm Delaney. Orazio Cauchi of Sportando notes that the deal is is worth $5MM over two years, while Chris Vivlamore of The Atlanta Journal Constitution tweets that the pact is valued at $2.5MM over two years.
- The Pacers‘ deal with 2016 second-rounder Georges Niang is for three years and is worth $2.6MM, with his rookie season being fully guaranteed, with the second season partially guaranteed for $100K, Scott Agness of Vigilant Sports relays.
- Greivis Vasquez‘s reported deal with the Nets will be for one year and is worth approximately $5MM, Brian Lewis of The New York Post relays.