Here’s a look back at the original content and analysis generated by the Hoops Rumors staff this past week.
- Four NBA teams have remained over the cap and haven’t used cap room so far this month, and one of those four may dip below the cap soon. We have the details right here.
- We provided an update on traded player exceptions around the NBA, including which ones are left from the previous league year, which ones have expired or been renounced, and which teams have created new ones.
- We’re keeping tabs on this offseason’s draft-and-stash signings, as teams formally sign players whose draft rights they held.
- Will Joseph highlighted some of the better basketball blogs around in his weekly installment of Hoops Links.
- Arthur Hill answered reader questions in our Weekly Mailbag. Here’s how you can submit your own questions for our mailbag feature.
- Our Community Shootaround discussions this week included conversations about the offseason moves for this year’s playoff teams in the East and the West, and a discussion on the outlook for the three remaining restricted free agents on the market.
- Our Free Agent Tracker continues to have up-to-date data on this summer’s contract agreements and signings from around the NBA.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to download the Trade Rumors app for your iOS or Android device.