Every Sunday, we link to some of the very best work from around the basketball blogosphere. Do you have a link to a great basketball blog post – either your own or someone else’s – that you want to see featured on Hoops Rumors? Then you should send it to us at [email protected]. Here’s this week’s rundown…
- The Hardwood Nation fondly remembers the late Craig Sager.
- Dig In Denver makes the case for the Nuggets to start Jamal Murray over Emmanuel Mudiay.
- Hot Hot Hoops identifies the five Heat players most likely to be traded.
- The Jump Ball explains why the Celtics to need to find their Mariano Rivera (of sorts).
- Big Three Sports checks in on Rudy Gobert‘s development and interior dominance.
- Indy Cornrows provides a Pacers-related primer for trade season.
- Mavs Moneyball examines how the Mavericks could rebuild through trades.
- Give Me Sport looks into ways to improve the Hawks.
- The Bird Writes puts together a holiday shopping list for the Pelicans.
- Posting and Toasting takes a look at what the new CBA might mean for the Knicks.
Please send submissions for Hoops Links to Will Joseph at [email protected].