A few random bits of news from around the league on this Saturday evening.
- Nick Collison is often overlooked as a member of the Thunder frontcourt, but The Oklahoman's Darnell Mayberry gives him his due as a valuable member of the team.
- Eric Maynor has much respect for the way his new team (the Trail Blazers) play, but isn't sure yet whether or not he'll re-sign with Portland this summer, writes The Oregonian's Mike Tokito.
- ESPNBoston.com's Chris Forsberg writes about new Celtics forward Terrence Williams, and how amazing he's already been at making plays for others.
The latest links and updates in the Northwest Division on Thursday:
The latest news and notes from around the NBA on Sunday night:
- NBA.com's Fran Blinebury writes that midseason acquisition Boris Diaw has been key to the Spurs' dominant playoff run.
- Alberto de Roa of HoopsHype interviews Thunder forward Nick Collison, who reflects on the years the organization spent rebuilding under GM Sam Presti.
- John Reid of the Times-Picayune reports that Hornets coach Monty Williams isn't as high on the 2012 draft class as many analysts and executives are. The Hornets are expected to have a high lottery pick.