We're less than a week away from the NBA Draft, and the Raptors big board doesn't seem to be getting any clearer, writes Ryan Wolstat of the Toronto Sun. However, multiple team sources say that the club was impressed with North Carolina power forward John Henson’s workout on Thursday. More draft news and other odds and ends on this Sunday afternoon..
- The Hawks said that Syracuse big man Fab Melo suffered a left elbow injury his workout earlier today, but it is not believed to be serious, tweets Michael Cunningham of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- The Thunder held their exit interviews today and head coach Scott Brooks didn't seem terribly worried about his next deal with the club. "I'm sure in the next couple of days we will sit down and get together," said the coach, according to Darnell Mayberry of The Oklahoman (via Twitter).
- Ira Winderman of the Sun-Sentinel doesn't expect the Heat to make a major free agent splash given their financial situation this summer, despite the appeal of their 2012 championship banner.
- Andre Drummond's length and athletic ability is enough for most teams to overlook questions about his work ethic and limited offensive skill set, writes John Reid of The Times Picayune.
- The pressure is on new Warriors GM Bob Myers to make a good first impression on the public, opines Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com.