With the deadline less than five hours away and trade rumors picking up steam, here are a few miscellaneous rumblings from around the league:
- The Trail Blazers' chances of landing a first-round pick in exchange for J.J. Hickson don't look good at the moment, a source tells Ken Berger of CBSSports.com (Twitter link).
- In an effort to move below the tax threshold, the Warriors are still attempting to move bench players, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter).
- Within the same tweet, Wojnarowski says the Pacers are shopping D.J. Augustin and his expiring contract.
- Wojnarowski's rumor-heavy tweet also includes word that the Heat are offering Dexter Pittman in deals.
- The Bulls are "pushing hard" to unload Richard Hamilton, tweets Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times.
- The Thunder have been seeking a first-rounder for Eric Maynor, but haven't found any takers yet, says Sam Amick of USA Today (via Twitter).